Our Vision is Excellence in Volunteering across South Gloucestershire
Our Mission is to Connect, Empower and Enable volunteering
Our services are for not for profit organisations and charities and for prospective volunteers living in South Gloucestershire
- Individuals to organisations through online and face to face opportunities
- Not for profit organisations and charities with each other through networks
- Volunteers to one another
- Volunteers to make choices about their future
- Volunteers to learn and share
- Organisations to become stronger, sustainable and outward facing
- Individuals to find benefit through volunteering using the 5 ways to wellbeing model
- Individuals and Organisations to enrich and contribute to communities across South Gloucestershire
- Organisations to achieve excellence
What we do
- Weekly Tuesday drop in session at the Volunteer Centre in Patchway Hub 10am - 12pm, next to the library offering detailed volunteering conversations, providing support to complete application forms and browse opportunities.
- Attend local fairs and events to promote volunteering opportunities in the area
- Support groups and organisations offering volunteering opportunities around good practice, through quarterly volunteer form network meetings and 1:1 conversations.
- Offer potential volunteers coaching style conversations to help them select the most suitable volunteer opportunity
- Maintain and update website to promote local charities' and organisations' volunteer roles
Organisations and Groups
If you are a local volunteer using organisations or group and would like to advertise your volunteering opportunties through us, or would like to find out about the support we offer around volunteering to organsiations and groups, then click here to go to register an account so you can add your volunteer opportunities.
We can also meet with local groups within the priority areas to offer support and information on good practice around involving volunteers.
Please contact us if we can support you or your project as we aim to ensure that we can respond to local individual and group needs around volunteering and volunteering support.